Here at Crux we would love to host your small gathering of friends, colleagues, or family at our tasting room so you can enjoy our amazing beer, tasty food, and one-of-a-kind atmosphere. Please review the outline below to see if our space is a good fit for your next small get-together.
- We can comfortably accommodate groups up to 36 people. We have 3 communal tables that each seat 12 people located next to our brewhouse with easy access to our main bar to ensure that your group can order drinks and food with ease.
- For groups larger than 36, we are happy to talk to you about how might be able to meet your needs as long as everyone doesn’t need to sit down. If a larger group wants to come in and walk around and mingle with the rest of our guests and fully enjoy our facility, the more the merrier!
- Parties will have the flexibility of paying all together or individuals can order and cash out their own tab. Crux can provide wristbands or “drink tokens” for party organizers to pass out to guests at their discretion if they want to distinguish specific guests to be on their personal tab.
- Food options will be limited to our main menu, and whatever specials we are running the day of the event. We can send over a food menu via email prior to the event upon request. If you would like to see the specials menu, please feel free to call us the day-of and we’d be happy to share it with you.
- If you want to pre-order food on a pre-authorized tab, the event organizer(s) will be required to be in the tasting room to get any food orders started prior to the rest of the guests showing up.
- Our tap list can always be viewed here if you’d like to see what we’re pouring the day of your event.
- Party members will be required to order their own beer from either one of our two bars or front counter. Pre-ordering beer is prohibited due to OLCC guidelines.
- Between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend, we are unable to accommodate parties for large groups.
At this time, we do not rent out our entire tasting room for private events.
If you’re interested in hosting your next small group/party at Crux or would like more information, please email us.