We just love a good IPA. Hello! That’s why we have so many! We’re always in pursuit of new flavors and charismatic hop combinations. In addition to tasting room exclusives and seasonal IPAs, we have five year-round IPAs that are always available. Find them in the refrigerator at our tasting room or local grocery store. And if you ever find yourself standing in the beer aisle of your favorite local market and can’t decide which IPA to take home, don’t fret; we made this comparison guide just for you!
- What’s in a Name: Cast Out (originally named Outcast) was given this moniker because of a fantastic hop opportunity. We were one of the few brewers that had access to Galaxy hops from Tasmania, Australia, a country famously populated by England’s cast-out convicts.
- Hop: Galaxy
- Tasting Notes: grapefruit and citrus with a steady malt character
- 7.6% ABV / 60 IBU
- Final Thoughts: Unique yet balanced flavor
- What’s in a Name: Gimme Mo is a nod to the Mosaic hop featured in this brew.
- Hops: Citra and Mosaic
- Tasting Notes: Melon, berries, and pine, mellow on the bitterness and hoppiness
- 6.2% ABV / 50 IBU
- Final Thoughts: complex and silky smooth
- What’s in a Name: Bubble Wrap is fun to pop, just like our beer; it’s effervescent, approachable, and gratifying.
- Hops: Mosaic, Galaxy, and Citra
- Tasting Notes: flaky oats and wheat that drinks clean, tropical, and refreshing
- 6.2% ABV / 30 IBU
- Final Thoughts: Mellow bitterness bursting with extra juiciness. It’s the first hazy we ever brewed and canned
- What’s in a Name: Boom —Crux IPA— it says it all
- Hops: CTZ, with a touch of Galaxy, Mosaic, and Comet
- Tasting Notes: Melon, ripe fruit and citrus
- 5.8% ABV / 50 IBU
- Final Thoughts: refreshing, everyday, straightforward drinker with a clean finish
- What’s in a Name: Not to let our nerd show too much… but, we named this after the space odysseys, Star Wars & TRON because of all the space-themed hops we used.
- Hops: Comet, Strata, and Galaxy
- Tasting Notes: slightly bitter with juicy aromas
- 6.2% ABV / IBU 50
- Final Thoughts: our latest and most spacey IPA
This list represents our core, year-round, 12 oz can IPA offerings. We also have many more IPAs on tap, in cans, and coming your way.
Ahem, speaking of which, currently we have:
- Strange Behavior
- Party of Clowns
- The Velvet Underpants
- Krystal Juice